The real estate agent in Amsterdam that suits you best
As a real estate agent in Amsterdam we are unique in the way we work. Our proactive approach to sell or purchase a house combined with our data driven approach lets us achieve a better price for your house. Your wishes concerning real estate are in good hands with Amsterdam at Home.
Real estate agent Amsterdam
Our proactive approach
1. Team of enthusiastic and experienced employeesThis allows us to have a personal approach and short lines of communication. You can expect very fast reactions.
2. We have our own data modelAs a result, we have a unique insight into the development of house prices in your area and can advise you on the best price to ask to achieve the highest possible result. For example, we know that the average price per square meter is €7739 and that currently 107.3% of the house value is offered.
3. We have a Brexit strategyThe increasing flow of expats is very important in today's market and with our strategy we make sure that this group is reached through the right channels.
4. We are neighbourhood specialistsWith years of experience in your favourite neighbourhood(s).
5. Large network of brokers, appraisers and construction expertsWe maintain a very good relationship with our fellow real estate agents. This can and will make the difference between being able to buy/sell the house for you or not.
The best rated real estate agency of Amsterdam
Nobody can judge us better than our customers. We are therefore very proud of our evaluation score of 9.8!
Read our references here
Our team of Real Estate Agents in Amsterdam
When buying or selling your home, choosing the right estate agent is very important. Our enthusiastic team has the right knowledge and experience to advise you on the best price. Every broker is responsible for his or her own area. Supported by the back office, we ensure that we as estate agents Amsterdam at Home are represented in every neighbourhood in Amsterdam.
Meet our team
Buying a house in Amsterdam
Looking for a real estate agent in Amsterdam? Our data driven and proactive approach will help when you’re looking to buy a house in Amsterdam. All of our brokers have their own neighborhood in which they operate. We know all the details of every neighborhood and have a huge network of appraisers, brokers and construction experts. We make sure we are the first party that knows a house will be offered for sale. This is how we differentiate ourselves in the competitive housing marketing in Amsterdam.
About our approach
Selling your house in Amsterdam?
Need a real estate agent in Amsterdam? That requires our proactive approach. As a sales agent in Amsterdam, we take both national and international influences into account. For example, we have translated our website especially for expats and we work together with RightMove, the largest housing platform in the UK. Nationally, we ensure that your home is promoted through social media, email marketing and display campaigns. Our own database contains more than 10,000 potential buyers for your property in Amsterdam. Interested? Please contact us.
Selling a house
Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
As an estate agent in Amsterdam, we are active in all neighbourhoods. From the centre to a house in Amsterdam North, we are the right choice as both a buying and selling agent. Every broker has its own neighbourhoods for which they are responsible. Our knowledge of the neighbourhoods, combined with our data, provides unique insights.
To the neighbourhoods
Our real estate agents in Amsterdam
Anouk Monk[email protected]
Anouk Monnik; born in Amsterdam, a real professional and active in real estate for 15 years. Her greatest passion: making the customer happy! No effort is too much, so over the years she has managed to attract an ever-growing number of enthusiastic clients, who keep coming back to her.
Wouter Thöne[email protected]
Enthusiastic estate agent with a great passion for his clients. Born and raised in Old South and still living there with great pleasure. "There is nothing nicer than to be a confidant, advisor and sounding board for the customer and to realise the optimal result for the sale or purchase of a house in a beautiful cooperation.
Danique Helmer[email protected]
12 years ago, Danique lost her heart to the city of Amsterdam. After the marketing world, she entered the Amsterdam real estate business. She sees the client as someone for whom she has genuine interest and with whom she feels fully involved. Every house and every customer has his or her own story and that needs to be told. Her work as a broker is her hobby and you will soon notice that.
Kaylee Römer[email protected]
Not only has Kaylee always played at top level as a handball player, she is also a real star in her profession at Amsterdam at Home. She started six years ago in the office and has since grown into a real estate agent. Kaylee's focus is always on the client; trust and ease of mind are high on her list.
Elsemieke Lauw[email protected]
Elsemieke is the heart of the office and the business card of the company. With great enthusiasm, she works together with her fellow real estate agents to ensure that the customers can look back on their collaboration with Amsterdam at Home with a very satisfied feeling. Elsemieke loves her profession and our customers.
Sarah Teijsen[email protected]
Sarah came to Amsterdam at Home after studying hotel and event management. Together with Elsemieke, she works in the office with great enthusiasm and pleasure. Customer contact is a great passion of Sarah, she is always ready to serve the customer!
Ruby van der Sluis[email protected]
Ruby is a purebred Amsterdam woman, straightforward and full of energy. Growing up in a diverse city like Amsterdam, she has built up a lot of people skills. With her smile, she enthusiastically speaks to all her clients. Ruby is a people person and is able to give each client the trajectory they deserve.
Frequently asked questions to a real estate agent in Amsterdam
When exactly are you negotiating?
- Making a counter-offer to your offer
- Clearly state that you are negotiating. When a broker tells you that he must discuss the offer with the seller, you are not yet in negotiations.
Is it allowed for a sales agent to schedule multiple viewings when negotiations are taking place?
Should the seller sell the house to me when I offer the asking price?
How does a sale come about?
Can the asking price be increased at the time of negotiation?
Is it allowed to change the system of negotiation when you are negotiating?
With whom should the broker negotiate first?
Is it possible to ask advice from the selling estate agent?
An option, what does it mean?
- From a legal point of view, an option gives the possibility to conclude the purchase agreement by a unilateral declaration with another party. For example, the buyer may be given an extra week to think things over. Such an option is often used when buying a newly built house.
- The word option is often used incorrectly. Options are discussed by the selling estate agent when negotiating with the buyer. Think for example of the extra days of reflection before making an offer. For example, the buyer can gain extra insight into his financing. The options that are granted are discussed between the seller and the estate agent before they are given to the buyer. If another party registers with the estate agent, it will indicate that there is an option on the property.
What is an energy label and is it mandatory?
Is the broker's commission included in the buyer's costs?
- Transfer tax
- Notary fees (such as for drawing up the deed and registering with the land registry) In addition to the above costs, there may also be costs arising from drawing up and registering the mortgage deed. Have you also engaged a buying agent? Then these costs are also for you. In most cases, these will be settled in the final settlement. The costs of the selling estate agent will be borne by the selling party.
How does one determine the number of square metres of a dwelling?
- Living areas (such as bedrooms, toilets, living rooms, corridors and the meter cupboard)
- Enclosed spaces (garage, loft ladder)
- External storage (detached garage / shed)
In addition, there are a few points to which extra attention is paid. For example, the height must be at least 1.5m. In addition, the inside walls ARE measured, and the outside walls ARE measured. In addition, recesses of less than 0.5 m are not included in the calculation. There are many more rules that must be met. You can find them on www.nvm.nl